New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Indiana Jones 5  (Read 6017 times)

Matthew

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • OT Loose - PT Carded
Re: Indiana Jones 5
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 06:14:47 AM »

Atlantis?
What I posted was true.....from a certain point of view.

Mandalorian

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 09:37:22 PM »

Rumor is Sir Sean might be back.

Geez are they going to wheel these guys in there? They should call the next one Indiana bones. 

Indiana Jones and the Attack of the Giant Prostate

Good one!  Indiana Jones and the Last Breath, Indiana Jones Raiders of the lost bed pan, we could go all day on these.
"He's no good to me dead"-Boba Fett, ESB

"This is no cave!" Han, ESB

In whiny sounding voice "But I was going to the Tashi station to get some power converters....."  Luke, ANH

Darth Monkey

• Jedi Council
  • Fool!
    • Darth Monkey on Myspace
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »

Geez are they going to wheel these guys in there? They should call the next one Indiana bones. 

Indiana Jones and the Attack of the Giant Prostate

Mandalorian

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »

"He's no good to me dead"-Boba Fett, ESB

"This is no cave!" Han, ESB

In whiny sounding voice "But I was going to the Tashi station to get some power converters....."  Luke, ANH

Matthew

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • OT Loose - PT Carded
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 01:40:10 AM »

It looks like things might be gearing up....

Harrison Ford says he's ready for 'Indiana Jones 5'...

Harrison Ford may turn 70 in three years, but it sounds like he's ready to put on the old fedora and brave the snakes as Indiana Jones at least one more time.

"The story for the new Indiana Jones is in the process of taking form," Ford told France's Le Figaro magazine. "Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth adventure will concern, and George is actively at work. If the script is good, I'll be very happy to put the costume on again."

Ford reprised his role in last year's "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" after a 13-year hiatus. Shia LaBouef  played Jones' son Mutt in series' fourth installment, and he also recently told  the BBC, "Steven [Spielberg]'s just said that he's cracked the story."

Now all the need is to get Sean Connery back! Flashbacks maybe?

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

DavAnthony

• Full Access
  • Jedi Master
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 09:03:12 PM »

I think they will probably be replaced with Islamic extremists as we move forward.  They are the most purely evil since the Nazi party.  The soviets were bad but most of the people were held in suppression and the rift was more of an economic one.  Back in WWII there were Germans who didn't believe in the Nazi's or their insanity.  Just like now there are muslims who don't believe in terrorism or the whack job Islamic extremists.

Matthew

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • OT Loose - PT Carded
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:12 AM »

The thing with that is that particular artifact was also sought by the Nazis.  And it seems like the transition from Nazis to Soviets didn't go well with the last movie.  Perhaps this plot could involved Nazis who've gone into hiding?

The Boys from Brazil?

A while back a had this conversation with a coworker.....will we ever reach the point where Nazi's are no longer a viable villian?  I think at some point they just won't be in the consciencious of the target audience.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »

The thing with that is that particular artifact was also sought by the Nazis.  And it seems like the transition from Nazis to Soviets didn't go well with the last movie.  Perhaps this plot could involved Nazis who've gone into hiding?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Matthew

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • OT Loose - PT Carded
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »

Anyone want to hazzard a guess on what the McGuffin will be?
Atlantis
Excalibur
Spear of Destiny

jiM

I was thinking Spear of Destiny too.  But they've already hit up a Jewish and a Christian artifact.

pakledjim

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »

Anyone want to hazzard a guess on what the McGuffin will be?
Atlantis
Excalibur
Spear of Destiny

jiM

Falcon

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • Take care, Sir!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »

More Indy news with confirmation of the 5th installment from Frank Marshall in This Empire Online Article:

Exclusive: Indy 5 Is A Go!
Frank Marshall spills the beans

The hat is officially out of the bag. On Monday Shia Labeouf let slip that a follow up to Indiana Jones And The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was on the cards and now Frank Marshall has pretty much confirmed it, suggesting that Indy V could be approaching the pencil-chewing script development stage.

Although he didn't specify timelines, Marshall told Empire that ideas would be worked on with a view to green-lighting production sooner rather than later. "It's really about the script," says the veteran Indy producer. "Once we see that, we'll see. We're not going to wait another 20 years. We'd all love to make another one. I'm anxious to hear the idea!"

But are Mssrs. Spielberg, Ford and Lucas equally sold on a fifth outing for the whip-cracking archeologist? "Yeah. We had a great time making the last one and, as Harrison said, we need to make this one soon. We're not getting any younger."

With Ford fast approaching his 67th birthday, time is definitely of the essence. Up may have raised the bar for the ageing adventurers, but Indy showed signs of creakiness in The Crystal Skull and it's safe to rule out too many rolling boulder chases or collapsing rope bridges from a further sequel. Hopefully the same goes for the gopher.

One caveat to all this is the lack of a concrete idea. As Marshall told us: "Until there's a script, nothing's definite. I haven't heard the idea."

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

Metaphors Be With You - Jedi English Teacher

Darth Monkey

• Jedi Council
  • Fool!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 11:08:27 AM »

The only thing I can hope is that now that they've done their first one in 19 years, they are more used to how it's supposed to work.  I honestly hope that we don't leave off with Indy at KOTCS, but just by typing that I know that I'm probably going to end up eating my own words.

DavAnthony

• Full Access
  • Jedi Master
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:54 AM »

I thought that was funny also that they re-ran the South Park episode.  If Speilberg came up with the idea I have a higher level of hope that it will be good.  The main problem will be once Lucas starts adding all of his "special touches" like monkeys, gophers, vacant character development, jar jar stepping in crap, farts, etc etc.  They are both in love with LeBeauf so you know he'll be in it.  Although Ford seemed more insistent that Indiana Jones is him and he won't be co-starring in a movie.

Sadly what was once considered a great franchise and the epitome of quality has taken a severe nose dive with KOTC. To the point that the first thing that popped in my head was let them make the movie so that we can get that second wave of Raiders of the Lost Ark figures and other figures from the movies.  That was what Hasbro promised would happen, but we all know how great Hasbro is at remembering their promises and staying anywhere near the truth. Scares them like lights scare rats.

Darth Monkey

• Jedi Council
  • Fool!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »

I'll go with my current McGuffin: a boxed MOTU Eternia playset. :P :P :P
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 24 queries.

anything