New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010 VEHICLES - News & Images  (Read 2293 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: 2010 VEHICLES - News & Images
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 05:30:45 AM »

A first look at the new AT-AT RIGHT HERE AT JEDI TEMPLE ARCHIVES.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 05:42:24 AM »

BIG News from this week's Q&A session.  Literally

NEW, SUPER DELUXE AT-AT CONFIRMED

GALACTIC HUNTER

QUESTION:  Hasbro is going to unveil some "huge" toys at Toy Fair 2010, but sometimes the devil is in the detail. Big or small, animated or "real" (i.e. Episodes 1-6) what is the best/favorite detail from the 3" lines (with or without naming the toy/toys)?

ANSWER:   The cat is out of the bag - we allowed the super-cool AT-AT (SC-AT-AT?) to be discussed, but not photographed, at the U.K. Toy Fair.  So we can confirm it is real, and it is spectacular.  Perhaps most amazing is just how many features we were able to put into this epic piece. For large vehicles like this, we typically send them out for kid testing, and the AT-AT has come back with glowing reviews about just how many different things there is to do and how overall engaging it is.  This is one magic piece, folks the best combination of playset and vehicle. We wish we could show pictures, but we have to wait until Toy Fair. To get to one of our very favorite features, it's a simple one: the retractable line that you can use to get Luke Skywalker into the AT-AT so he can do his damage. Takes us back to our childhood!

TOY NEWS INTERNATIONAL

QUESTION:  Hasbro Catalog scans of a new AT-AT toy leaked out online a few weeks ago and since then we have heard rumors this toy will be much larger than the old AT-AT toy. Rumors are saying this toy will be almost 3 ft in size, a larger cockpit, come with A AT-AT driver and come with a speeder bike. Can you confirm these specifications, are there any other specification you can provide such as a price point and are there any images you can provide or will this be revealed at Toy Fair next month?

ANSWER:  Well, we can confirm that there is indeed a great new AT-AT coming this fall. Set to hit shelves on 8-1, it will be offered at a $99.99 SRP (same as the AT-TE and Turbo Tank) and will be an all-new version, rethought from top to bottom with great new play features, a lot of room for figures, and a huge number of electronic phrases and sounds. It has been designed with both collectors and kids in mind, and we think that it will wow both audiences. As for size, we don't know the exact height off-hand, but it is much bigger than the vintage Kenner version when all three dimensions are considered in person. Look for more details, and photos, at Toy Fair. Bring your tape measure!

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 01:16:41 AM »

Some new vehicle pics have surfaced from the UK Toy Fair.  Check 'em out!

BESPIN CLOUD CAR

LUKE SKYWALKER'S SNOWSPEEDER

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: 2010 TLC RED VEHICLES - News & Images
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 04:35:41 PM »

You may have read something about this online earlier today.  And it seems that the rumors may be true!  Check out the news at JEDI TEMPLE ARCHIVES.  JTA has gotten a hold of a retailer solicitation sheet for a new, upscaled AT-AT!  The date of release appears to be some time around Fall 2010, and will include a figure as well as a speeder bike.

Update!  A forum poster at Rebelscum reportedly called Hasbro with the item number for the AT-AT.  And Hasbro customer service has allegedly confirmed that the existance of a Super Deluxe AT-AT.  Check for more on this from JTA in the morning.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 11:57:24 AM »

You may have read something about this online earlier today.  And it seems that the rumors may be true!  Check out the news at JEDI TEMPLE ARCHIVES.  JTA has gotten a hold of a retailer solicitation sheet for a new, upscaled AT-AT!  The date of release appears to be some time around Fall 2010, and will include a figure as well as a speeder bike.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 01:41:57 AM »

More from Coreplanets who seem to have stumbled onto a prototype goldmine.  Here is what may be an A-Wing based on Ralph McQuarrie's concept art as seen here:

And the prototype:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 02:03:29 AM by Nicklab »

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
2010 VEHICLES - News & Images
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 12:41:39 AM »

Check it out.  Prototype images of the long awaited Rebel Snowspeeder and a brand new Twin Pod Cloud Car have surfaced in the Rebelscum forums!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:13:05 AM by Nicklab »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 23 queries.