New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Jersey Star Wars Collector's Club

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My September 11th haul  (Read 1337 times)

hokiepoker

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
Re: My September 11th haul
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 09:16:02 AM »

Congrats, at least it was worthwhile for you.

pakledjim

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
My September 11th haul
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »

I didn't get a chance to post this earlier, but when I went to that flea market, to sell Sal some stuff, I decided to look around a bit. Other than Sal there really wasn't much in the way of toys. I did pick up some comic books. One guy had a few comics for a dollar each, but only thing he had that was worthwhile was Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 #36. This is significant because (ironically) it's the issue where they deal with September 11th. Well worth the 1$ I paid for it.
 There was one other guy there who had a ton of comics, mostly from the 80's. He wanted 3 for a 1$ and I bought about 17$ worth. I didn't get anything extremely rare or valuable, but I did pick up some significant issues. I'll spare you the complete list, but here are a few comics that I got. First appearance of Hobgoblin, 1st app of Goliath (Bad guy), first app of Baron Zemo 2 and first app of Beta Ray Bill. I also picked up 2 issues of the first Wolverine mini series and the first issue of his ongoing series. All worth more than 33cents.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.

anything