New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brett from the shore area, Brick  (Read 1277 times)

bmiddaugh

• Youngling
    • Middaugh.org
Brett from the shore area, Brick
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 09:43:55 AM »

Hi everyone!
I have been a member on here since about 2005, been sorta quiet but have been collecting Star Wars since I was a kid in the 70's.
Still a big Star Wars fan even to this day, I have, of late, made the decision to clear out my collection just keeping a few things of sentimental value to me.
I'd like to apologize as I posted my complete collection in the Trading forum a couple weeks ago without (stupidly) reading the guidelines.
I will be putting up another post later in the week with the different parts of my collection on there and my asking price for pieces. I'm not looking for trades of anything as I am not continuing on with my collecting.
All prices will be reasonable as I am looking to get the collection in the hands of people who really love Star Wars and can display and or use the toys. (Something my space does not allow)
I am local to the Brick NJ area and will be willing to meet up with people who are interested in the pieces of the collection.
Thanks everyone and again, I apologize for not reading the For Sale/Trade guidelines.
Have a great week,
Brett Middaugh
Peace be with ya,
Brett
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.