NJSWCC

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Jersey Star Wars Collector's Club

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gregorbian's Sale List  (Read 2033 times)

Gregorbian

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • Gregorbian's Customs
Re: Gregorbian's Sale List
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 09:15:41 AM »

I'm looking to dump a ton of my loose 3 3/4" figures (POTF2 - current) since I focus almost exclusively on 1/6 scale figures now and am completely out of space.  I have bins of the figures and want to get rid of as many as possible.  Does anybody have an idea as to where/how I can do this?  I know a few online shops buy collections, but I'd rather do this somewhere local due to the exorbitant shipping costs involved.  Any ideas on how to do this are much appreciated!
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Gregorbian

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • Gregorbian's Customs
Gregorbian's Sale List
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »

Time to sell my GG Mini busts as they're just collecting dust in my garage  :-\

All items include their original box and Certificate of Authenticity and are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Shipping is extra, please send me your zip code and I will get you a shipping estimate. 

PICS HERE

- Sandtrooper w/White Pauldron ("Look Sir, Droids!" version)  #6890 out of 15000 - $45.00 (may be price tag residue on the bottom of the minibust - easily removed)
- Sandtrooper w/Orange Pauldron (Squad Leader) - #7362 out of 15000 - $45.00 (may be price tag residue on the bottom of the minibust - easily removed)
- ROTS Darth Vader w/ignited lightsaber - #12452 out of 20000 - $35.00 -
- Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise (Collector's Club Exclusive) - #537 out of 3500 - $50.00 - SOLD
- Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise (Collector's Club Exclusive)- #1116 out of 3500 - $50.00 - SOLD
- Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #1951 out of 5000 - $30.00 -
- Jango Fett (version 2 w/arms and alternate head/helmet sculpts) - #7682 out of 9000 - $35.00 -
- AOTC Jango Fett (Exclusive Chrome Version) - #2302 out of 5000 - $30.00 -
- C-3PO ("Gold Plated") - #672 out of 8000 - $30.00 - SOLD

Discount for multiple purchases!

I'm looking to dump a ton of my loose 3 3/4" figures (POTF2 - current) since I focus almost exclusively on 1/6 scale figures now and am completely out of space.  I have bins of the figures and want to get rid of as many as possible.  Does anybody have an idea as to where/how I can do this?  I know a few online shops buy collections, but I'd rather do this somewhere local due to the exorbitant shipping costs involved.  Any ideas on how to do this are much appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:15:29 AM by Gregorbian »
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 22 queries.