NJSWCC

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Jersey Star Wars Collector's Club

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2013 EVENT EXCLUSIVES - News & Images  (Read 1188 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: 2013 EVENT EXCLUSIVES - News & Images
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 09:08:41 AM »

Here's the official press release from Hasbro regarding the 2013 San Diego Comic Con Star Wars exclusives:

STAR WARS

STAR WARSŪ THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH BOBA FETT ACTION FIGURE WITH HAN SOLO IN CARBONITE ACCESSORY(Approximate Retail Price: $44.99; Ages 4 & up; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)
In 2013, Hasbro takes collectible STAR WARS action figures to the next level with the introduction of THE BLACK SERIES action figure line! For the first time ever, Hasbro is introducing a 6-inch scale of the greatest characters from the STAR WARS universe, and fans will have their first opportunity to start their BLACK SERIES 6-inch figure collection at San Diego Comic-Con with the BOBA FETT action figure which comes with HAN SOLO IN CARBONITE accessory. Following the convention, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com.

ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARSŪ SPECIAL ACTION FIGURE SET
(Approximate Retail Price: $24.99; Ages 4 & up; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)
The original 12 STAR WARS action figures are re-imagined for San Diego Comic-Con with a twist based on the mega-hit mobile game ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS from Rovio Entertainment! LUKE SKYWALKER, PRINCESS LEIA, HAN SOLO, OBI-WAN KENOBI, CHEWBACCA, R2-D2, C-3PO, DARTH VADER, STORMTROOPER, SAND PEOPLE, IMPERIAL NAVY COMMANDER and a JAWA are all re-imagined as heroic birds or evil pigs in this set, with each figure in a unique vintage-style blister card featuring ANGRY BIRDS homage to the classic Kenner artwork! The individual blister cards are all packaged together in a collectible package!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 08:31:18 AM »

Check out some more images of the SDCC exclusive Black Series Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite in this RS posting.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 09:28:25 AM »

So now USA TODAY IS BREAKING SDCC EXCLUSIVE NEWS?!?!?  And they confirm that the Hasbro-Star Wars exclusive for SDCC 2013 is a 6" Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:53:51 AM »

Jedidefender is reporting that there may be a BLACK SERIES Exclusive 2-pack for the 6" figure line this summer.  These are likely to be offered at 2013's San Diego Comic Con.  Stay tuned for more!

Following up on this story, REBELSCUM IS NOW REPORTING that the SDCC exclusive Black Series 6" figure will be none other than Boba Fett.

The 411: Hasbro's SDCC 2013 Exclusives
Posted by Rich on February 6, 2013 at 02:07 PM CST
According to our spies, a 6-inch scale Black Series Boba Fett will be part of Hasbro's 2013 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive offerings. Now, before you get upset at the thought of a main character being offered as a convention exclusive, consider that Hasbro's recent track record has been to make their exclusives available at retail post-convention. What's more, Boba Fett comes in a variety of decos so it's also plausible that the exclusive could be a paint variant such as the animated debut or McQuarrie concept Fett.

No Bothans were harmed in the delivery of this message.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
2013 EVENT EXCLUSIVES - News & Images
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »

Jedidefender is reporting that there may be a BLACK SERIES Exclusive 2-pack for the 6" figure line this summer.  These are likely to be offered at 2013's San Diego Comic Con.  Stay tuned for more!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 23 queries.