New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2013 K-MART EXCLUSIVES - News & Images  (Read 1177 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: 2013 K-MART EXCLUSIVES - News & Images
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »

Check out THIS STAR WARS FIGUREN POST.  They've put images of the K-Mart Exclusive Ewok Assault Catapult online.  It's being offered in TVC themed packaging, and includes two new Ewoks and the Catapult accessory.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
2013 K-MART EXCLUSIVES - News & Images
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:45:46 AM »

Check out images of the upcoming K-Mart Exclusive Imperial Scanning Crew 2-Packs in THIS STAR WARS FIGUREN POSTING.  These are due in K-Mart stores later this year, and are likely to retail for about the same ammount as last year's AT-ST Crew and AT-ST Hijacker 2-packs.

These sets will also complete Hasbro's original plan to offer a running change to the Imperial Scanning Trooper that was originally offered around 2009.  During the TLC RED era only ONE Scanning Trooper was offered, and the second was pushed back indefinitely because of packaging changes that would no longer accomodate the large scanning accessory.  The new sets include:

-Imperial Scanning Trooper (new portrait), Imperial Officer (black tunic) & the original scanning accessory
-Imperial Scanning Trooper (original TLC RED portrait, Stormtrooper & new scanning accessory
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 23 queries.