NJSWCC

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Feedback  (Read 1795 times)

Naboolou

• Full Access
  • Padawan
    • Big Apple Marketplace
Looking for Feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 07:20:30 AM »

Hi all!

Long time since I've been in this neck of the woods!  ;D
Hope everyone is doing well.

I spoke with Nick and he gave me the go-ahead to post and let you all know that I'll be slowly working on opening an on-line store.  It will likely be, at least to start, an Ebay store.  However, items will be set at fixed prices, so no auction advertising.

I've teamed up with a wholesaler that will allow me to access a wide range of collectibles. 

I no longer collect so I'm very much out of the loop as to what is hot here and in the collecting community. 
I'd like my store to be able to benefit members here since I received much help many years ago when I was in the collecting scene.

Feel free to post here what items you are interested/looking for.  It doesn't have to be limited to Star Wars.  Any genre is fine.  Be specific too and I'll try my best to find what you're looking for.

I would also appreciate feedback as to what kinds of things are hot on the market right now.

If I can get access to items that you want I have no problem foregoing Ebay and making deals through the forum as long as: a) you have some type of positive karma and/or b) I've dealt with you in the past or members of the forum can vouch for you.

If you're in the Passaic/Morris/Bergen county area I'm also willing to meet up to make exchanges.

Once I gain access to the Store Reports forum, I'll start a post in the Online Section.  I'll keep it updated with products I plan on adding to my store ahead of time so members here can get first shot at buying something they may be looking for.

It will probably take some time to get this started as I'm new to the wholesale/online business world.  Hopefully I can help members here keep those collections growing!  8)
"Youuu shall not.....passs!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.

anything