New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: INCREDIBLE CROSS SECTIONS - The Force Awakens  (Read 1476 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: INCREDIBLE CROSS SECTIONS - The Force Awakens
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 11:17:44 AM »

I saw this book at Barnes & Noble on Friday, following my screening of THE FORCE AWAKENS.  I was genuinely tempted to pick it up at that time.  Fortunately, I held off, because I just saw this pop up in my news feed:

'Star Wars' Author Will Talk About 'Force Awakens' Book Next Month

Jason Fry will talk about "Star Wars: The Force Awakens Incredible Cross-Sections at Bookends in Ridgewood Jan. 16.The Force is coming to Ridgewood.

Jason Fry will discuss and sign copies of his new book, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens Incredible Cross-Sections” at Bookends Bookstore Jan. 16 at 2 p.m.

The book features detailed descriptions, pictures, and cross-sections of vehicles from ”The Force Awakens,” including the Millennium Falcon.

Fry is a New York Times bestselling author. The book will cost $19.99. For more information, visit the event’s Facebook page.

Bookends in Ridgewood is one of the fine independent book stores in North Jersey.  They regularly host authors who are making the round on the book tour circuit.

BOOKENDS BOOKSTORE
211 East Ridgewood Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:20:43 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
INCREDIBLE CROSS SECTIONS - The Force Awakens
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 11:05:20 AM »

Check out the new edition in the Incredible Cross Sections book series, Star Wars: The Force Awakens Incredible Cross-Sections

See the vehicles of Star Wars: The Force Awakens™ in unparalleled detail with this newest addition to the Star Wars Incredible Cross Sections series. Twelve breathtaking artworks bring the new craft to life, showing all of the weapons, engines, and technology, while engaging text explains each vehicle's backstory and key features.

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 22 queries.

anything