NJSWCC

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Jersey Star Wars Collector's Club

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Protective clam shell cases.  (Read 1226 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: Protective clam shell cases.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:18:17 AM »

Welcome to the NJSWCC!  Are you perhaps an Amazon.com Prime member?  Because I found a number of Star Cases for sale on Amazon with free Prime shipping.  But the unit prices were a little bit higher than the site you linked to.

These work out to $3.19 per clamshell case with free shipping as a set of ten.  And this set of 25 prices out at $2.39 per unit with Prime shipping.  Of course, that doesn't necessarily take into account the size of the star case which is important.  But it does get you a sense of what's out there, since a number of online dealers have taken to selling on Amazon.

I know Brian's Toys carries Star Cases as well.  And the more you order, the better the price.  I'm just not sure what their shipping costs might be.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:25:10 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

goygle

• Youngling
  • The NJSWCC Rules!
Protective clam shell cases.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 06:05:26 PM »

Hello! I hope this is the right place to post this.

I need some protective clam shell cases. Way back when I used to order from here http://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/Star-Cases-for-packaged-Action-Figures/

But the shipping is ridiculous for the small amount that I need. Anyone know of any other places to get them or have some to sell themselves?

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.

anything