New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Jersey Star Wars Collector's Club

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasbro 6" Black Series Centerpiece Line - News & Images  (Read 672 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Centerpiece Line - News & Images
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 06:14:47 AM »

Check out THIS GALACTIC HUNTER POST for info and images of the newly revealed Kylo Ren Black Series Centerpiece offering.  This one depicts Kylo Ren in the opening scene of THE FORCE AWAKENS in the village on Jakku, as he froze a blaster bolt in mid-air.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Centerpiece Line - News & Images
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:32:42 AM »

Take this as a rumor for now, but jta is reporting that the Black Series Centerpiece line will be continuing with new offerings that include Kylo Ren and Rey.  Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Hasbro 6" Black Series Centerpiece Line - News & Images
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 10:36:23 AM »

Check out this io9 article for news about Hasbro's new 6" Black Series Centerpiece line that will be part of the upcoming 40th Anniversary Collection.

Later this year, alongside the waves of merchandise based on The Last Jedi, there’ll be even more 40th-anniversary toys. The 6-inch Black Series figures will be getting their own line of figurines called the “Centerpiece” range. If you remember the old “Star Wars Unleashed” toys from the early 2000s, they’re a lot like that: static figurines of characters in dynamic poses on special stands, made to look like recreations of key moments from films across the saga.

There’s one key difference with these new ones. though—the lavish new scenery bases will include light and sound effects to make each figurine even more of a display piece. The line will kick off with a new version of Luke in his pilot gear from Empire Strikes Back, and each figure will sell for $50.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:31:14 AM by Nicklab »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.