NJSWCC

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the NJSWCC? Introduce yourself in the New Members forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toy City - New Toy Chain - Coming September 2018  (Read 149 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: Toy City - New Toy Chain - Coming September 2018
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 06:37:58 AM »

Some more information about Toy City in THIS ARTICLE

Party City — the retail brand behind the Halloween City that will begin popping up in strip malls across America in about two months — has decided that, this Christmas, it is going into the toy business. Getting out a few days ahead of Toys R Us signing off for good, Party City announced it will be opening about 50 pop-up stores this year to be called, inventively enough, Toy City.

Not much more is known about the plans for the pop-ups — Party City, thus far, has only announced that the shops will be launched in “optimal” markets with “attractive leasing opportunities.”

Party City CEO James Harrison said in a statement, “The creation of a Toy City concept to complement our temporary seasonal retail strategy is a logical extension of our brand, one that will allow us to leverage our existing pop-up store capabilities and capitalize on the category whitespace that has recently been created.”

The pop-up shops will open alongside the Halloween City shops this September and run through the holiday season.

***NOTE:  This article was published on July 7.  That would indicate that Toy City stores may launch around the beginning of September.***
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Toy City - New Toy Chain - Coming September 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 12:50:36 PM »

Check out this news:

Party City to open Toy City stores in wake of Toys R Us demise
  • Party City will open roughly 50 Toy City pop-up stores in September.
  • The locations will sit alongside its Halloween City shops and run through the holiday season.
  • The company hopes to capitalize on Toys R Us' demise, which left a void in the toy industry.

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 23 queries.

anything