NJSWCC

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome To The New Jersey Star Wars Collector's Club

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CLONE WARS SAVED - Season 7  (Read 307 times)

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: CLONE WARS SAVED - Season 7
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 08:48:21 AM »

Following the announcement of the return of The Clone Wars for a final 12 episodes, the Official Site has posted a complete chronology of The Clone Wars.  When the series originally ran, not all of the episodes were released in a sequential order.  But now you can use the official chronology to watch the entire series in order through the course of the entire Clone War.  And this chronology also includes unreleased episodes that were released in an incomplete form on the Official Site, as well as stories that were released in print that tie up a number of loose ends with significant Clone Wars characters.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars, set between Episode II and III, added to the Star Wars universe like nothing else before it. The beloved animated series took us to strange worlds, explored classic characters, and introduced new heroes and villains. Now that the series is complete and available on Netflix, StarWars.com presents an official chronological order of the show’s 121 episodes, as well as the feature film that started it all. Get ready to have a LONG viewing party…

Air    #        Title

1   216        Cat and Mouse
2   116        Hidden Enemy
T   The Clone Wars theatrical release
3   301        Clone Cadets
4   303        Supply Lines
5   101        Ambush
6   102        Rising Malevolence
7   103        Shadow of Malevolence
8   104        Destroy Malevolence
9   105        Rookies
10   106        Downfall of a Droid
11   107        Duel of the Droids
12   108        Bombad Jedi
13   109        Cloak of Darkness
14   110        Lair of Grievous
15   111        Dooku Captured
16   112        The Gungan General
17   113        Jedi Crash
18   114        Defenders of Peace
19   115        Trespass
20   117        Blue Shadow Virus
21   118        Mystery of a Thousand Moons
22   119        Storm over Ryloth
23   120        Innocents of Ryloth
24   121        Liberty on Ryloth
25   201        Holocron Heist
26   202        Cargo of Doom
27   203        Children of the Force
28   217        Bounty Hunters
29   218        The Zillo Beast
30   219        The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
31   204        Senate Spy
32   205        Landing at Point Rain
33   206        Weapons Factory
34   207        Legacy of Terror
35   208        Brain Invaders
36   209        Grievous Intrigue
37   210        The Deserter
38   211        Lightsaber Lost
39   212        The Mandalore Plot
40   213        Voyage of Temptation
41   214        Duchess of Mandalore
42   220        Death Trap
43   221        R2 Come Home
44   222        Lethal Trackdown
45   305        Corruption
46   306        The Academy
47   307        Assassin
48   302        ARC Troopers
49   304        Sphere of Influence
50   308        Evil Plans
51   122        Hostage Crisis
52   309        Hunt for Ziro
53   310        Heroes on Both Side
54   311        Pursuit of Peace
55   215        Senate Murders
56   312        Nightsisters
57   313        Monster
58   314        Witches of the Mist
59   315        Overlords
60   316        Altar of Mortis
61   317        Ghosts of Mortis
62   318        The Citadel
63   319        Counter Attack
64   320        Citadel Rescue
65   321        Padawan Lost
66   322        Wookiee Hunt
67   401        Water War
68   402        Gungan Attack
69   403        Prisoners
70   404        Shadow Warrior
71   405        Mercy Mission
72   406        Nomad Droids
73   407        Darkness on Umbara
74   408        The General
75   409        Plan of Dissent
76   410        Carnage of Krell
77   411        Kidnapped
78   412        Slaves of the Republic
79   413        Escape from Kadavo
80   414        A Friend In Need
81   415        Deception
82   416        Friends and Enemies
83   417        The Box
84   418        Crisis on Naboo
85   419        Massacre
86   420        Bounty
87   421        Brothers
88   422        Revenge
89   502        A War on Two Fronts
90   503        Front Runners
91   504        The Soft War
92   505        Tipping Points
93   506        The Gathering
94   507        A Test of Strength
95   508        Bound for Rescue
96   509        A Necessary Bond
97   510        Secret Weapons
98   511        A Sunny Day in the Void
99   512        Missing in Action
100   513        Point of No Return
101   501        Revival
102   514        Eminence
103   515        Shades of Reason
104   516        The Lawless
105   517        Sabotage
106   518        The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
107   519        To Catch a Jedi
108   520        The Wrong Jedi
109   601        The Unknown
110   602        Conspiracy
111   603        Fugitive
112   604        Orders
113   605   An Old Friend
114   606        The Rise of Clovis
115   607        Crisis at the Heart
116   608        The Disappeared
117   609        The Disappeared: Pt. II
118   610        The Lost One
119   611        Voices
120   612        Destiny
121   613        Sacrifice

Crystal Crisis On Utapau Story Reels
122           A Death on Utapau
123           In Search of the Crystal
124           Crystal Crisis
125           The Big Bang

The Bad Batch Story Reels
126           The Bad Batch
127           A Distant Echo
128           On the Wings of Keeradaks
129           Unfinished Business

Dark Disciple Novel
130           Lethal Alliance
131           The Mission
132           Conspirators
133           Dark Disciple

Son of Dathomir Comic Series
134           The Enemy of My Enemy
135           A Tale of Two Apprentices
136           Proxy War
137           Showdown on Dathomir

Dark Disciple Novel
138           Saving Vos Part 1
139           Saving Vos Part 2
140           Traitor
141           The Path

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea!"

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
Re: CLONE WARS SAVED
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 08:45:18 AM »

Check out THIS OFFICIAL SITE ARTICLE that recaps the CLONE WARS panel at SDCC:

SDCC 2018: 12 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM THE STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS PANEL

PLUS NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN CONCEPT SKETCHES AND PHOTOS FROM THE INSTANT-CLASSIC DISCUSSION. #CLONEWARSSAVED!

Today’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars 10th anniversary celebration at San Diego Comic-Con will be, to paraphrase a certain Sith Lord, long remembered. The panel, moderated by Amy Ratcliffe and featuring Dave Filoni (supervising director), Athena Portillo (line producer), Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano), Matt Lanter (voice of Anakin Skywalker), and Kevin Kiner (composer), was filled with fun stories, emotional reminiscing, and some really, really huge news. Here’s our full report from inside the room where it all happened — along with a collection of never-before-seen Filoni sketches shown throughout the discussion, as well as photos from the panel.

1. The. Big. News. At the end of the panel, Ratcliffe related that Filoni had something he wanted to share with the fans. “It’s an anniversary,” he said, ” been 10 years. And you guys deserve something for being so great. A present, if you will….We thought if there’s one thing we could give you, what would it be. So here you go.” The lights dimmed and the above trailer began to play. When it became clear what this was — an announcement that Star Wars: The Clone Wars was coming back — the room erupted. When the lights came up, there was a standing ovation. It was a you-had-to-be-there moment, and will go down as a great one in Star Wars history. “Obviously, we wanted to do this. I think it’s going to be great,” Filoni said. “The early stuff we’ve been getting in on the show just looks phenomenal. I wasn’t sure if we could ever do it again. But I think the goodwill that you guys have had to believe in this show is shared by the crew, and they are so intense about making this thing incredible for you.” #CloneWarsSaved, and thanks to you.

2. Star Wars Celebration IV attendees can thank George Lucas for that first look at The Clone Wars. Filoni opened the panel by playing the very first Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer, which was the very first footage of The Clone Wars ever shared with an audience. It only screened at Star Wars Celebration IV in Los Angeles in 2007. “It was hard to find at Lucasfilm,” Filoni joked. “We had to go through… I can’t tell you how many drives to find that thing. The whole trailer came about because we were editing. It was basically the Friday before the week of Celebration….George liked what he saw, and said, ‘Well, this will be great. What are we doing next week at Celebration?’ I said, ‘Oh, we’re not doing anything. We were told we’re not showing anything.’ And he was like, ‘What?‘” Lucas made a phone call to someone and relayed that a trailer would be ready — and he asked to see a finished version on Monday. Filoni and Jason Tucker worked over the weekend, grabbing music from Revenge of the Sith and cutting the piece together quickly. “Then we went to George’s house and showed it to him on Monday,” Filoni said. “We had a trailer. It thought it was a special thing that you guys should see.”

3. The Clone Wars was a new creative outlet for George Lucas. The Star Wars creator launched The Clone Wars for a simple reason: he had stories to tell. “I think it was just to explore the many different stories that he had in mind over the years,” Filoni said. “Making the films, he had so many ideas. He was focused on the Anakin Skywalker story for the films, and he wanted to go down and see what all these other characters were about, and introduce new characters.”

4. Filoni didn’t originally think that The Clone Wars would feature the galaxy’s most famous Jedi. Showing old sketches from the early days of The Clone Wars, the supervising director of the series recalled how he first thought that Kenobi and Skywalker would be off-limits. Filoni and company came up with something that was more of an “original trilogy idea of a crew: two Jedi that worked with these smugglers in the black market.” He was in for a surprise. “When we took this idea into George, he looked at it and was like, ‘Mmmhmm. So, Anakin Skywalker is going to be doing this. And Obi-Wan Kenobi is going to do this.’ We just never presumed that we would be working with those characters. You know, because who am I to write Anakin Skywalker, this hugely important character? But George was like, ‘I’m going to teach you all about this,’ and he did. So, we ended up with the show we did under his direction.”

5. Writing The Clone Wars was like a marathon and sprint combined. With a photo of George Lucas at a whiteboard during a story meeting, Filoni discussed the demanding schedule for breaking a season. “We would sit in that room for two weeks straight — me, George, and the writers — and we would hash out all the stories. All 26 episodes for a whole season in two weeks. I think we had to do about three episodes a day.” If Lucas ever left the room and work continued, he’d come back and often erase whatever was added to the board, Filoni joked. “It was just really fun….It was really fun for him to basically be teaching us Star Wars every day.”

6. Ashley Eckstein has her own collection of Dave Filoni original art. Filoni is admittedly not precious about archiving his concept work and sketches. All the better for Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka Tano. “After our sessions, he’d have like, a stack of sketches,” she said. “I’d scrounge and collect his sketches. And I have a folder, I’ve kept it all these years, of your sketches.”

“Lucasfilm would probably be interested in that,” Filoni said, garnering laughs from the crowd.

“It’s my most prized possession!” Eckstein replied. Finders keepers, we say.

7. Filoni pitched a baby Plo Koon. It didn’t fly with the boss. But the crowd at SDCC approved!

8. The “Clovis” arc was meant to show that Anakin and Padmé weren’t a perfect couple. Rush Clovis, a politician who eventually joined the Separatist movement in The Clone Wars, was a friend of Padmé’s — but he wasn’t that well-liked by her secret Jedi husband. Filoni wanted to add dimension to Padmé and Anakin’s relationship. “It needs to have conflict in it. Any relationship, over time, would naturally have that. So we liked the idea of putting pressure on them, and maybe they weren’t this completely ‘utopic’ couple during the Clone Wars. They were stretched apart. They had to combat to stay together and fight for what they believe in in each other.” Matt Lanter discussed how Anakin’s confrontation with Clovis illustrated how the Jedi could quickly lose his temper, filling in an important trait about the character before Revenge of the Sith. Still, the actor remains bemused by one aspect of their fight. “Anakin doesn’t even use the Force against Clovis. He’s just so upset, he uses his bare fists.”

9. Recording the final Season Five arc, in which Ahsoka leaves the Jedi Order, wasn’t easy for the actor behind the Padawan. “Dave pretty much worked on a need-to-know basis, but he did let me know that Ahsoka was walking away and I wouldn’t be back for awhile,” Eckstein said. “So for me, it was goodbye. I recorded these episodes and literally, I felt like my heart was beating outside of my chest because I was essentially saying goodbye to these guys and I didn’t know when I would be back.” Eckstein continued with some kind words for Filoni, which seemed to prompt an innate response of hiding under his hat: “He doesn’t like when we say nice things about him, but I have him trapped,” she said. “Dave is honestly the best director I’ve ever worked with.”

10. Everyone learns and changes. Even our little green friend. That was the point of the “Lost Missions” episodes in which Yoda faces the mysteries of the Force — battling a dark version of himself and going on a journey of personal discovery. “This is a deep dive into the Force that George wanted to explore with Yoda, and Yoda confronting his own dark side, just to kind of show that everybody has challenges, even Yoda,” Filoni said. “These characters all evolve.”

11. Dave Filoni’s sketches never fail to inspire. While we’ve previously established that Ashley Eckstein recognizes that Filoni is an amazing artist, it warrants emphasizing. There were tons of super-cool sketches shown from throughout production, many made in the room with George Lucas during story sessions. Some leaned closer into Revenge of the Sith, like the drawing of the Wookiee Tarfful meditating before a tree — asking for permission from the forest, in fact, to battle the Separatists there. The image above comes from “The Siege of Mandalore,” never produced but referenced in Star Wars Rebels. See below for more!

12. One of the series’ most memorable pieces of music — Ahsoka’s final encounter with Anakin outside the Jedi Temple — was completed in a, let’s say, creative way. Filoni had called composer Kevin Kiner, who was recording the finale’s score overseas, and asked if they could extend the music for the scene just a bit. Kiner went to his hotel room and, without any instruments, music sheets, or computer program at his disposal, wrote eight bars, by ear, drawing the notes and chart himself. “It turned out okay, I think.” They rolled the clip, which brought tears to some in attendance — including Eckstein.

Matthew

• Full Access
  • Jedi Council
  • OT Loose - PT Carded
Re: CLONE WARS SAVED
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 05:52:52 PM »

So who has this Disney service?
What I posted was true.....from a certain point of view.

Nicklab

• NJSWCC E.I.C.
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council
CLONE WARS SAVED - Season 7
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 02:56:42 PM »

Some thought that the Clone Wars 10th Anniversary Panel at SDCC might just be a retrospective.

CLONE WARS SAVED
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 08:45:54 AM by Nicklab »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.

anything